Aug 15, 2010

It's always times like these when I think of you

And I wonder if you ever think of me

I know you know I used to like you, but I wonder if you know it hasn't died down since then.


-
YOG opening ceremony was actually much better than I'd expected, good job (FINALLY) Singapore! Theatrical is good. And I saw my dear Crescent Dance juniors performing!!! With liu xing! I don't know what the name for it is in English but it really brings back memories because we performed this dance that used them (we used lightsticks attached to ropes) when I was in Sec 1. I actually had a solo in it (the solo was lousy, it was just swinging that thingy in the dark but still, yay!) OHHHH THE LOVE OH THE NOSTALGIA.

I was pretty upset when the SYOG Chairman, Mr Ng Ser Miang gave his speech though. He should've gotten someone to correct his pronunciation, really. If he didn't want to spend the money, he could've asked me for his help. I'd have been more than happy to.

OH AND STEVE APPLETON OMG. So what if he looks kind of drunk? He's 21!!!!!
THE BRITISH ACCENT IS SEXAYE.

Jody Williams is really pretty too!

No comments: