Jul 25, 2010

I could really use a wish right now

I've become really hot-tempered recently. I guess it's because my brain's constantly overworked - no, I'm not stressed about work or my schedule, it's become overworked thinking about you. And I mean you, the Rochester of my current life, my puppeteer. I'm a marionette; my heart's on a string. The next time you give me even the slightest bit of hope, I'll watch my heart get lifted up before being flung on the ground again. I think it happens on a daily basis. I hate wondering and being confused. You don't deserve to be that little nagging thought constantly biting away at the corners of my mind.

Actually, come to think about it, I don't really like you. Don't see any bright future if anything happens between us either.

I'll focus on that. Goodnight, friend!

No comments: