Jun 29, 2010

I must be more careful about what I post

because although I think I have zero to two readers since that's the number of tags I get on average, I go to Nuffnang and see numbers like 91 and think, do I even know that many people?

The walls are whispering.

(30 is an all-time low......I think everyone's mugging. I shouldn't be here.)

-
Yesterday night I freaked out because I realised there were a considerably large number of pages of Econs notes I never knew existed. Well, the Karen who used to sleep in Econs lecture has been replaced by one who promises to be alert in every lesson. (I promise to get more than 3 hours' sleep per night.)
Ah, the great responsibility that comes with the power of being in Exco.

-
I heard your voice and I could've died smiling. I happened to be thinking of you at that very moment. But I wonder what you think of me.

-
I miss my white Topshop tank that's now grey... and my white sports bras that are now grey. LIKE OKAY, WHO WASHES WHITE CLOTHES WITH BLACK ONES?!!! At least it was just that once.

My maid speaks to me in Malay. I cannot take it anymore. It's not that she isn't nice, it's just.... I really. Do not. Understand Malay. Thank goodness my mum was a Malaysian - at least someone can translate everything to my maid.

(Key: ~ = Malay)
"~~~~~~~~~ Ma'am phone ~~~~~ mailbox ~~~~~?"
"Oh. *calls Mum on handphone*"
"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
"What?"
"~~~... Bread...no more"
"Oh okay. *waits for Mum to pick up*"
"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"
"...*hands phone to maid*"

Well at least she's trying to speak to me in English more. (Y)

-
OKAY I NEED TO GET RID OF THE HORRID PIMPLES ON MY FACE BEFORE I PIN ALL MY FRINGE UP NEXT WEDNESDAY FOR NJC'S INVESTITURE (AND FOR OUR OWN INVESTITURE IN THREE WEEKS' TIME)

No comments: