May 6, 2010

I am now...a Council elect.

Omg, no more drawstrings and skirts of a decent length (Right now they're indecently long, really) and I guess I will never be able to climb over the school gate. Until after Graduation, anyway.
Last Tuesday I had to go for KidsREAD at Dover CC and I was quite pissed that the back gate was closed because Dover CC is bloody near the back gate and it'd take less than two minutes to reach the place but if I use the front gate I have to walk for around fifteen to twenty minutes. No lah, I didn't even attempt to climb over the gate. The striking pink Council nominee badge is too obvious for me to dare to try anything.

In Sec 2 I think my skirt was considerably short. And then when I became the Dance Discipline Mistress I decided to set a good example by unfolding my skirt, but little did I expect myself to have to completely abide by the rules in JC, the last two actual schooling years of my life (I don't really count university because you don't have a class and stuff). Having to abide by the rules was the only reason I was so against the idea of joining Council in secondary school. Hahahaha.

Enough. I shall be a good good girl from now on and honestly try to stop sleeping in every lesson. The problem is that I don't even realise when I'm nodding off; usually I'm actually listening and then my mind unknowingly starts blanking out and before I know it someone's asking me to wake up and I'm like, huh, I slept meh?
The only day I didn't sleep in any lessons at all, I had six hours' sleep the night before. That's, like, an impossible number of hours of sleep to get on a school night ever again. Shoot me.

No comments: