Apr 6, 2010

Sometimes, cheap thrills actually last

Sheena: She said she doesn't want to go for swimming today.
Dave: Aiyah can lah, she can just tell the coach that she has PMS what.
EPIC! Dave thought PMS meant period hahahahaha. Our class is too much of a joke.
(That's why I'm in it.)

Today was hilarious. With Chen's biting-bottom-lip-and-winking crap and how he pushed Elgyn against the wall like as if he was going to kiss him. Hilarious. Elgyn's horrified expression was epic, the squeezing shut of eyes and turning away and immediate total tensing up as he tried to push himself as much as he could against the wall. Stupid Chen hahaha.

Before assembly today, my wonderful orientation group and I met at the void deck to sing Chris a birthday song and to try Cheryl's cool pancakes!! (And in the end, Cheryl was the latest to arrive because she overslept -.-) Walked with Ching Sheng to school and he commented that Cheryl talks like a "drunk Caucasian" HAHAHAHA. I love my OG and meeting them today for half an hour was cool, even though the 3 "sources of laughter" - Avi, Wesley and Tim - weren't here.

Miss Tan's reaction to my 960 word-long Tia essay (it was supposed to be 200 words):

I just realised I made a few horrible mistakes in my "essay". I shouldn't have assumed Tia went to school because the girls probably didn't go to school then and there; there is no mention of school before Antoinette joins the convent after she leaves the town! And Tia's emotions towards Antoinette seem to change too drastically. I think they do. I mean, the reason they change so quickly is because of her mood swing - everything becomes negative when you're moody - but I don't know if the point's carried across well. And the change is too drastic. I shouldn't have added the first "pathetic-looking". Bahhh.


PROJECT WORK PRELIMINARY IDEAS PROGRESS:
I've thought of an idea but have yet to find the case studies and link stuff and whatever. Today's actually the only day I have to really get things done. Tomorrow's the Council interview (ahh!) and Janice's band concert, and Thursday's dance till 8, and Friday's the deadline. Die die die. Chen says he hopes I'm in his group. I told him that if he's in my group, the number of times I pray for peace per day will increase drastically 'cos only God would be able to help me get through PW with Chen in my team.

No comments: