Mar 2, 2010

Thou lovest me; I loveth thee.


(Amelia: And Wo Ai Ni!)

Founder's Day was... well. In ACJC, the Lecture Theatre 1 (LT1) and hall are separated only by a movable wall (what's it called?) so that during assembly there's space for everyone. During assembly, the LT1 is for the J2s.

On Founder's Day, there was not enough space for everyone so my class and a few other classes had to sit at LT2 AKA A LECTURE HALL ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HALL and watch the entire procession take place on a screen.
We felt... so... left... out. But at least when the strict teachers weren't around we could talk / do our homework / sms / sleep.

And Gloria bought star stickers from the bookshop and Miss Tan allowed us to stick those of the school colours on our faces / earlobes so we did! I didn't take a picture of my stickers with Gloria / Amelia / Nazi etc. and their stickers so... for memory's sake,
(Rafflesian brother -.-)
RED BLUE GOLD OUR COLOURS FLY!

The talks seemed to be never-ending and we were all falling asleep...until a certain Andrew Fok gave his speech. The girls squealed. Gloria suddenly awoke. It was so funny.

When I read the handout and saw that we were going to sing Hillsong's How Great Is Our God, I was so happy and excited. And then they ended up singing it in this really.... gay jolly opera style. T.T

So, after Thanksgiving service I went for Editorial Board training (we're going to be interviewing the J3s on Friday when their A level results are released!) and then the lonely me went back to Crescent to mentor my mentee. And then I stayed in school to read Wide Sargasso Sea for a while before I buay tahan-ed and went to Raffles City to accompany my Lit text with a cup of coffee that cost more than my daily allowance.
But it was good.

...I hate it when I'm so muddled and blur and forgetful and end up doing everything last-minute!!! >:(

No comments: