Mar 14, 2010

Just you me and the stars

Note to self:
JJ PARTY 4: *SCAPE, Warehouse level 2, 8pm 28 March

While I was at Breakout yesterday, the rest of J4M was performing on stage with JJ. (It'll be on TV on 2nd and 3rd April, Ch 56!) Breakout turned out to be of the exact same plot as the show two years ago. Then again, if I had decided to perform with them and JJ, I would have also given up the chance to go for Church with the CG twice. And I'd probably have been really worked up about a lot of things too, and then they'd get pissed at me. Did I make the right choice?

Whatever, it's over. Maybe there'll be other chances in the future...better chances. Not much hope of that happening with me and my sickeningly airy voice though.

PE! All pictures uploaded HERE
Geraldine's beloved Mr Ong wasn't here and was replaced by an ex-student (who's half German), so we started having mad fun. Singing Tic Toc while doing warmups, Jing Quan claiming he was having his period, screaming while sprinting (both girls AND guys!), Elgyn's Naruto run, "Teacher! Nazi likes you!"... of course, what more you would expect from the supposed best arts class? :D

Elgyn's Naruto run
Laura the dancer! HAHAHA
Whooo!

No comments: