Mar 27, 2010

EXHAUSTED

1 & 2AH HAUNTED HOUSE @ LT1


Shucks, it's 2am now which means I'll probably only have less than 2.5 hours of sleep, and tomorrow's a super exhausting day. I'll only have 2 hours free; I'll be a corpse for 4 hours and a random ghost for 2 hours. Life is harsh.

WASN'T OUR HAUNTED HOUSE PUBLICITY VIDEO AMAZING AND REALLY FREAKY? THANK YOU CHARMAINE!!!

Fun-O-Rama prep was exhausting. Setting up the biggest lecture theatre in the school for our Haunted House was a lot of work. Was fun at first, and then it just got frustrating.
Makeup!
And then I camwhored with Elgyn LOL.

Chen looked pretty awesome so the both of us decided to roam the school and find Binkai and scare him. Binkai swore when he saw Chen in the canteen and said he almost didn't recognise me... and then later messaged me to tell me that we genuinely scared him.

ELIZ NANA CHEN

So I'm the corpse, and I'm working with Chen. At first I was terrified at the prospect of having to lie down on tables and face the ceiling in almost-total darkness with a lot of space around me. No feeling of security at all. I even told Chen to allow me to hug him if I needed it LOL. Turns out, though, I didn't feel the least bit afraid. I think it's because I knew it was my job to scare people, so since I was the scarer, nothing could scare me! During Crescent Dance's haunted house, I didn't feel scared at all being alone in a corner in the dark either. It's the mentality: I won't be scared because I'm the one doing the scaring.

Turns out, Chen felt more frightened than me HAHA. But that's because he couldn't see a thing while I could see what was going on around me.

Got really tired and slacked a little with . Spent a lot of time securing bamboo poles (with Eliz Tan) and connecting the trash bags.

The sign I made last night!!

Unlike a few of our fellow 1AHers who left right after the food stall passed inspection at 2pm, those of us in charge of the Haunted house and some of those in charge of Food but thoughtful enough to stay back and help us left really late. Geraldine, Amelia, Elgyn and I left early - at 9.10pm. I'm guessing they ended at 9.30. AND ALL THE 1AH PEOPLE STILL HAD TO MASH 12 POTATOES EACH OKAY (because we're selling mashed potatoes).

So Geraldine and Elgyn came over! My awesome maid had already finished boiling and mashing our potatoes because my mum had bought their share of potatoes for them earlier, so we just mashed them some more and added the garlic, milk, butter etc. Had a lot of fun crapping.
And then at around 10.45 we left for Macs for a very unhealthy supper.
My dad: Come faster take a picture
Geraldine: No no time my mum's here already and she sounds pissed!

No, that wasn't meant to be a funny dialogue or whatever. I was just explaining the photo because it looks so weird, hahaha.

AWESOME FUN-O-RAMA TOMORROW!!! It's 2.30am. Less than 2.5 hours' sleep.. and 6 hours of scaring people tomorrow.

No comments: