Mar 31, 2010

Anything can be art, really.

It's amazing how Maddie can always effortlessly pull off what would seem like the most mismatched outfit ever on someone else. It's the confidence you exude that makes all the difference.
Like, I can only wear plain clothes with boring designs. That's why I look for stuff with not-so-typical cutting instead of colourful stuff. It's very easy for my outfit to look weirdly matched and I look bad in most things. That's why I don't have many clothes; it's hard for me to look for something that really suits me. My style of dressing has to be very careful and along the lines of smart-casual-ness. Loose-fitting clothes look quite horrible on me too so I really have to lose my tummy fats in order to wear figure-hugging clothes.

...Whatever!

No comments: