Feb 14, 2010

What love.

Sometimes people make big mistakes. Sometimes I make small ones that others mightn't even realise were mistakes but leave me feeling thoroughly humiliated.

Feel like arguing back because I see no way in which I was wrong, but forget it. I'll just let it pass and take the blame but seriously, I don't see how I aggravated anything in any way.

-
Feel like such a cowardly stalker reading people's older blog posts. I always find old blog posts fascinating.

-
Right, Vday in school. All the photos are up on Facebook HERE!

Yeah I think the whole world knows that the day before Friday I only had half an hour of sleep because of my stupid gift-preparing. But I'm quite proud of my gifts.
I gave Cheryl hers after her Mass PE and she went "Ohh woah! Thank you! Can I hug you? Oh no you don't want to hug me no no" but I really wouldn't have minded! I hug sweaty people all the time.

(click to enlarge!) and cookies!

There were balloooonnnnsssss...

and the singing part of the CNY celebrations was hilarious.

I was falling asleep standing up on the train - thanks to having only had half an hour of sleep - and in a mildly negative mood on the way to church. Walked, half asleep, all the way to Hall One at Expo. Once I reached the hall and heard the church singing, though, I couldn't help smiling. And once I went in and found a seat and sang I felt, once again, the power of God surge through me. Felt like crying as I prayed in Tongues. God works in small but awesome ways. Couldn't really concentrate much on Pastor's message even though it was great, however; my mind wasn't really working. But I love church. Wish I could go every week.
The balloons were pretty pathetic-looking by the time I gave them to Maddie and Jan ):

No comments: