Feb 12, 2010

Sorry

Ah I'm sorry I haven't posted in two whole days, I've been far too busy with Valentine's day gifts and yesterday I was spending an eternity organising and printing out 1AH's contact list while adding everyone on Facebook.

I said I'd bake cookies for all my friends and the entire OG and stuff but I can't. Mum's feeling sick and I can barely crack an egg without Mum's help. So I bought half a kilo of cookies. I'm spending so much time on my OGLs' gifts. And I've wasted a lot of glitter glue on them too because I keep redoing their names. My dustbin is now full of glitter-covered tissues. I feel bad for wasting trees ):

So much to update, hardly any time at all, and thus these two days will probably become a little void in my memory as time passes. The reason it's essential for me to blog and take pictures is because my memory's terrible and if I don't record an experience or thought down I probably will forget all about it.

Okay... just so I'll remember, yesterday Amelia finally came back to school and saw her classmates for the first time. And I had less than two hours' sleep because I was selecting photos to print for my OG mates but now I'm not even printing them so I could have slept at least an hour more. I'm seriously considering not applying for the Humanities scholarship because I don't want to do that bloody essay on a controversial issue the world is facing. Right now my table's cluttered with coloured paper, small-sized photos, glitter glue and photo frames for my OGLs. I haven't even gotten around to writing my messages yet. I've got 13 cards to do... It's 1am.

Mengyi has just become a confirmed H1N1 case. And half of Singapore has falling sick these past few weeks. I bet at least three-quarters had H1N1 without knowing. Janice, Amelia, Ching Sheng and apparently a lot of OGLs were very sick for a few days and had very high temperatures. I'm betting almost everyone got it.
But so what, really. H1N1's just a name. It's a type of flu.

No comments: