Feb 22, 2010

I resolve to be a hardcore mugger

I really do.

It's nice how Amelia and I are opening up to each other a lot. There used to be random long chats where we'd pour our troubles out, but now that we're in the same class (again, after two years of separation!) she's suddenly the one person who knows... a lot.
Love you Cheng! Don't know what I'd do without you and Geraldine in my class.

-
After vocal lesson and bible study, Maddie left for Daryl's place and Janice and I went to Bugis together for lunch!
Iluma has nice toilets!

Then Janice introduced me to Dance Dance Revolution! O: It was my first time, so...
I really sucked. But then I realised I was doing so badly partly because of my flats. So then I did it barefooted and..
Well, it's an improvement!

I did try to do it at an arcade in Rasa Sentosa when I was around ten, I think, but I was too light so the sensor didn't sense my feet when I danced. ):

And then after Janice left I went to BHG to chat with Jacey for a while (:
Poor girl's working even during her O level year. Jiayou, Jacey!

No comments: