Feb 22, 2010

ELL starts in 10 minutes

I spent the last one hour being a lonely idiot at the canteen / library hahaha. I'm using a Mac now.

Had Mass PE for the first time. Ran one round around the track, did warmups, 20 pushups, 30 crunches, 2 rounds around the track, 20 pushups, 25 crunches, 1 round around the track. And I was so exhausted. Can't believe I signed up for the competitive run for Cross-Country on Wednesday. I'm gonna faint and die.

Took pictures of everyone in the class for a class photo list, and then I forgot to take one of myself. So my picture will be a random weird one not taken in our classroom.

This is a random post (or, as an ELL student would argue, arbitrary). I wanted to post something deep and whatever but then I realised I had ten minutes left till my next lecture (now I'm left with five), so my mind went blank and I can't remember what I wanted to say. 

Byebye!

No comments: