Jan 1, 2010

Note to self

Rubini: WAIT FOR RESULTS...N GIVE UR MIND A REST...simple as that
ull know when u see the results...for sure
n if u cant decide its usually becuz ur heart n ur brain r conflicted...ur heart tells u to go somewhere...but ur brain insists otherwise...relax n u will know for sure

Darren: karen, there is no rush in choosing your school of choices now, decide after getting the results, and keep your choices open too (: choose wisely (:

7yee: Karen.... take this time to pray and seek God's guidance, follow His command, dun follow your desire... :)

...but if I don't follow my desire I might not follow what I have a good feeling about. And what if the one I have a good feeling about is what God wants for me?
Then again, there's no way you can screw up the plan God has for you...right? But that also doesn't mean I should be stupid with my decisions.

No comments: