Jan 10, 2010

Nick & Eythan


This shan't be a long post.

Met at Ion for lunch at Xin Wang cafe...

And then we walked around a little before returning home. Nick was so fascinated by a lot of little things it was hilarious. I remember his mum saying he sounds like "a little kid" sometimes but I didn't know what she meant until then.

At home they played a bit of Fifa and Rock Band on the PS3. It's funny how everyone who comes to my house plays Rock Band. I should compile all the pictures I've taken of everyone playing it.

Mark hadn't returned from school yet, so the three of us went for dinner at Jurong Point. We had Pepper Lunch - ironically, Nick and I were complaining about the pepper in our Pepper Rice.
After dinner we were heading home when Eythan suggested we go to Macs at Pioneer mall for ice-cream. Unfortunately, the ice-cream machine was spoilt or something so we just got fries. Fat us.

At 12am Nick, Eythan, Mark, my dad and I set off for Jurong Point again to watch Avater in 3D! Nick had spent most of his time in Singapore talking about how he wanted to look for a nice pair of shades and in the cinema he said "I found my shades but the cinema people are taking them back!"
Doing some stupid "Threedeeee~" sign

Yep, Avatar was nice. I wasn't actually focusing on the 3D thing much but it was pretty cool. And then Mark started being stupid by leaning towards the screen and trying to touch the 3D words/images. HAHAHA. In the car Nick repeated the sentence the main alien girl in Avatar said, "We mated in front of Eiwa". HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I love that girl with the awesome attitude. The one who drove that helicopter thingy and called the bad guy a bitch. So awesome, love her. She made me laugh a lot.

-
RESULTS TOMORROW :O
I'm not panicking. Yet.
Does anyone else want me to sms them my results? I've promised to call Su May to let her know first, since she asked me to. I don't think I'll be calling anyone else; waste of time! I'll just mass SMS. Here's my template:
L1R5 and L1R4. Yeah I get 2 points off! I think I have 27 CCA points x.x
Anyone else wants me to sms them? (: Share my joy/depression.

Psalms 120:1 "I took my troubles to the Lord; I cried out to Him, and He answered my prayer."
I will do well. I will do well. I will do well. I will do well. I will do well...

-
Your dedication and commitment to God strikes me. Makes me happy. Taught me something.

-
Oh shucks, I just remembered I wanted to fast to pray for good results. I've been eating like a total pig. !!!! I remember fasting while studying for Chinese O's to pray for good results.

-
Thanks Ivan, for telling me what I already knew, and for understanding, and for your maturity. Now it's my turn to help myself. I'm sorry I only made things worse.

-
Shucks, this is a super long post.

No comments: