Jan 13, 2010

AC OR VJ

Met Teryne and Azalea at Hwa Chong today. None of us got off at the right bus stop.

Hwa Chong is awesome. Like Azalea said, "Once you step inside you can feel the good vibes already!" The open house was actually very fun and stuff. The people aren't actually total nerds like we all thought. They're actually really nice and fun. Mass dances :O

Fifi took us around and when we went to the room where the Dancers were, they offered to dance for us! They were, of course, as awesome as always. If I could dance well I'd die to get into Hwa Chong's Dance.

Then we went to look for Mr Barnard because we wanted to ask about the Humanities programme and left with our hopes pretty dashed, but we all agreed that we would still try to appeal to Hwa Chong nevertheless; there's nothing to lose anyway, apart from your dignity when you realise you sound like an idiot in the interview.

Then we cabbed to ACJC. I smsed Guin and Binkai "Guess who's in ACJC now? :D". Guin replied with "You? Got prize?"; Binkai replied "Shit." That idiot keeps asking me to "go away" on MSN because I got 5 points without mugging (even when he starts the conversation first). Then he saw me at ACJC and called out to me before giving me the mock pissed look. I wouldn't have spotted Guin if she weren't doing her classic hyper "Aiyah you so irritating lah, go away!" thing. Very cute senior.

And then at ACJC Teryne, Azalea and I got bored and sat down at the canteen to have overpriced noodles and ponder over our JC choices. They've got all 12 choices filled up already; I've only written down 7 choices so far, and only three are schools I'm okay with being in.

And then I went back to Crescent to teach the juniors the cymbals - alone this time, without the assistance of Shermin or Eudea. Now, teaching the juniors single-handedly is tough because I can't do both the drum and cymbals simultaneously, so they were pretty confused half the time. But I'm really happy with them and their willingness to learn. And yes I got them gummies.

And then I met Jason at Jurong Point and we had a good, purpose-filled chat.
I will mug like mad in JC. I will not retain. I will not get into a relationship (God please help me on this one). I will be strong. I will strengthen my spiritual relationship.
--

JC DILEMMA

VJC or ACJC???
Maybe if I go to VJC I can rent a room from a friend or something. Wouldn't be as comfortable as my own home but the comfort of home usually results in me slacking. However, ACJC offers ELL and I don't know if I can take ELL if I go to VJC (They don't offer it in their school so maybe I can go to VJC and take ELL but go to ACJC for lessons? I'm not sure!). I'm kind of not very keen on the ACJC culture though. And VJC promotes school spirit like crazy, and that's always awesome.

Oh why why why didn't I learn about the JC Humanities Programme earlier? If I had applied for it in October, I would be able to go to VJC and still do ELL. Now I don't know if I can do ELL in VJC, urghhh. And if I had applied I might even be able to get into Hwa Chong. Like... omg.

I AM PISSED WITH MYSELF ):

No comments: