Dec 17, 2009

YESSSS

I FINALLY EARNED $50 FROM MY NUFFNANG ADS
I'VE BEEN WAITING A WHOLE YEAR HAHAHA AWESOME

I've finally gotten my $500 pay, but $80 goes to my mum to pay for Annie's church camp THAT I'M NOT GOING FOR (I thought at least I could go today but now I'm sort of grounded so the money's completely wasted, wth) and she's only allowing me to use about $100; the rest goes to my bank account that I don't even know about nor have access to because I "obviously don't know how to use money wisely". It's actually true lah, but still! How'm i supposed to buy Christmas presents and all that?

I also got the Eagles Award thing (who else did?), so that's another $200. I just hope my mum'll let me spend it.

I've already spent all of the $187 I got after the Hongkong trip, I suck. And I owe Daryl $34.74, Janice $9, my brother $10 (I can't remember why though) and I was supposed to give the church $20.

No comments: