Dec 25, 2009

Pictures and a short update

Pictures from the past 3 days.
More pictures will be uploaded on Facebook when I return to Singapore.

I've yet to take a video of Ian playing Canon on the guitar.
Hahahaha brothers six years apart (Isaac, Ian)
Doesn't Ian look like a tourist?
Ian trying to do the Ollie with Mark's tutoring. Look at Ivan at the back HAHA
Two wheels!
Ivan took off his tee because he was feeling warm, and then I walked in. Then he showed me his bloody abs.
HAHA LOOKS LIKE A CHICKEN
Looked through their old photos...
IAN SO CUTE!!!!! Isaac the baby so ugly hahaha
TERRIBLY CUTE SO ADORABLE
Gosh Ian and Ivan mega cute. What happened to them hahaha
The brothers playing boxing on their new Wii with candy canes in their mouths hahaha
Game of Life. Stopped halfway.

Yvonne finally came and that cheered me up a lot. She and her liveliness. Unfortunately I've also got a slight cramp but it's better now. Merry Christmas people. Sick Nick is coming tomorrow. I don't know if I'm actually looking forward to seeing him or not.

No comments: