Dec 21, 2009

Mee and the Cee Gee

Yesterday: Candlelight service at J.West with Carmen, Maddie, Jason, Olivia, Luhong and Jonathan.

I think service's more fun at Expo because it's more cramped so the atmosphere is livelier and the sound of people singing is much louder and the awesome people in my cell group jump along YEAH! In City Harvest the seats are more spaced out and the people aren't as lively and it feels.... lonelier in a way, because you aren't bumping into someone all the time and you actually have space to move about. But it was good nevertheless. Of course it was good. It's CHC.

Then Maddie followed me to my house where Sumay & family were and they gave me my Christmas present - Estee Lauder stuff! - and gave Maddie, Mum and I a ride to Vivo.
That guy and his Ipod Touch ):

My brother showed me a jacket at Topman he insisted was nice. It was hideous. I told him it's as bad as wearing 3D glasses around. He never mentioned it again.
-

Today: Settler's Cafe at SMU with the cell group. Things were a little awkward for the little poor anti-social me at first because Carmen didn't come, Maddie was two hours late and Janice is in Indonesia. I just awkwardly hung around the little newcomers like Jia Le, Russel, Grace etc and watched them have fun. I never know what to say to people.

Played a few boring games before we decided to play Jenga. Loser had to do a truth or dare.

Then Maddie came and we lazed around and ate Fish & Chips and she drew on my back.

Then an amazing sequence of events followed; I won't blog about it to protect certain people. But anyway,
Maddie lost her SIM card but we realised how caring and dedicated our cell group mates are, particularly the guys since the girls didn't really have anything to do with it. And awesome friends are priceless. Thank you so much Willie, Saunders, Russel, Sebastian, and especially CALVIN. And sorry Sebastian, because your birthday didn't end well.

Truth came out not long ago. Willie called Maddie and me in his excitement to tell us everything. Praise God; everything's fine and good in the end.

No comments: