Dec 23, 2009

From Sumay's blog

"I listen to his first few albums but never get bored of them, because it is so his style, so JJ. Some of his songs can make me cry while listening to them. In this new album, after listening to all 13 tracks, I feel I can cry too, but for a different reason. And that is because he has lost that style that makes him unique and special."

"I first started liking JJ when Karen was so crazy over him, in 2005. Karen and I were such close friends and so I was influenced. Both of us and our younger brothers used to sing JJ's songs when we were in the car together in the past, and it brings alot of memories. However, my love for his songs is starting to die. His new songs are hideous. Totally not his style at all, except for one or two songs. I seriously like 第几个100天, and that's about it. 1 out of the 13 tracks in the whole album."

No comments: