Dec 8, 2009

I'm just so bored right now

I must be strong to carry on, 'cos I know that tears don't fall in Heaven.

-
Oh yay meeting Yingyan after meeting that blogshop person at Paya Lebar. Yingyannnn! And Japanese classes with my brother and Glenda start today at 7pm! Too bad Yaode can't make it ):

-
Intelligence is sexy. It's always interesting when someone you've always known as being a moron starts talking about stuff they learn in school, and you realise they've got a good brain after all.

-
Perlini's silver jewellery won't rust if I bathe with it on because only iron rusts, and silver is generally unreactive with cold water (right? Someone with a Chem textbook help me check?) However, seawater and the chlorine in swimming pool water will tarnish silver. And their silver also contains 7.5% copper to make an alloy because pure silver is soft, but copper's reactivity is only slightly higher than that of silver's lah.
Does anyone know where Perlini's Silver outlets are in Singapore? I want to buy a polisher. Sarah's gift to me was a blessing because it reminds me that God's always there, and I must always take care of it.

No comments: