Dec 5, 2009

Before the pigs kill me

Peeps, the Channel Newsasia Hongkong thing will be on CNA news on Saturday 5 Dec (tomorrow) at 10pm!

I'll upload my 6 outstanding posts (Sleepover, Jack's place, and the four HK days) another time. I hope I actually do. I don't remember stuff unless I blog them down, because my memory sucks that badly.

Today was a great day.

Planned to get up at 8 to blog all my outstanding posts but ended up getting up at 12 like I always do. Had vocal lessons with Janice, Maddie and CARMEN! :O She'll be joining us from now on oh yay. She says Li Wei Song school of music's going to groom her to become a singer, AWESOMEEE. Her voice rocks; we all knew it was just a matter of time.

Then the four of us went to Cine and took NEOPRINTS! Daryl came for Mad but he didn't take neoprints lol.

Thennnnn CELLGROUP. Carmen and I went; Jan and Mad couldn't.

It was awesome. We sang Light Of The City!
And they did a little prayer session for those who haven't gotten the gift of Tongues yet. I think Tongues is beautiful; when I'm down, it reminds me that He is always there, and He's listening; when I feel spiritually dry, I know He's still there, the Holy Spirit still resides in me and is speaking through me. And we all have our little beautiful personal story of how we got the gift of Tongues and how we slowly cultivated this gift and got used to it - the journey is never easy and short. For me, it was a word at a time - trying so hard everyday at 2am just to utter a few awesome special incomprehensible words. It was exhausting but so rewarding.

Well one of my friends was facing a problem I'm sure a lot of us can relate to.

And while we were all praying and singing, Jason went up to a few people to pray for them, and he went to her too. The things he said out of anointing were so... true. And real, and personal, it was like as if he was reaching deep into her heart and pulling out her greatest worries and fears. God is so awesome, and Jason's anointing was amazing. God was speaking through our CG leader to show us that He knows it all. He does.

And Carmen, thanks so much for today. Talking about anything - and everything - was really interesting and loads of fun. Chatting idly doesn't seem like fun to most but it was fun to me, because there was someone I could relate and speak my thoughts to. And I know you'll do awesomely tomorrow. (Carmen and Xueling Laoshi are performing for a wedding tomorrow!!! Pray with me, that Carmen's sore throat will disappear and she'll sing as angelically as she always does.) Go up there and be your awesome self, dear (:

And now my Malaysian cousins are here - Yvonne, Inez, Ivan and Ian. Had an AWESOME time playing Rock Band.
Stupid Ivan is three years younger than me and a lot taller right now. Ian is taller than me too. And my brother's catching up. *cries* We were checking out pictures of Ian & Ivan a couple of years ago and laughing a lot. Will upload more pictures in the days to come.
Ian plays the guitar awesomely and he's 14. If he were older and not my cousin I'd be dying at his feet. I love the guitar. I need to learn it. I hope I'll have enough time to learn how to play it from Ian before he goes back to Malaysia.
I know the guy in the background is like wth? It's a The Beatles cd. Eww. I prefer the normal Rock Band. My brother plays the drums and guitar on Expert level (WTH) awesomely on this song (Here Comes The Sun) because he's been training hard. I did the microphone part throughout. Check out the green bar on the left btw. We're all topping the thing :D
OMG 100% :D
Miley Cyrus, my Anorexic Roman Goth Guitarist (will upload a picture of her when I blog about Jack's Place). I just love this sentence. Miley failed!

And then now I'm Facebook-chatting to a once-Malaysian-but-now-Australian 13-year-old cousin, stupid Nicholas Yeoh, who's telling me about how he got to kiss some very hot girl in his school - and how he got to take a pen out of her bra. And now he's viewing her on webcam and I don't want to know what's going on. Sigh. So should I go to Australia for further education in the future? *shies away*

No comments: