Dec 13, 2009

Baron

I read Kane and Abel (Jeffrey Archer) once in Sec 2 and I'm reading it again, and I'm beginning to remember why I fell in love with the book two years ago. I haven't finished reading a single book this entire year but I just might complete Kane and Abel soon. It's addictive.

THEY HAVE A MOVIE! I knew it. Kane and Abel's too descriptive and emotion-triggering not to be made into a movie. It's a very old one, though. I hope William Kane's good-looking.

-
In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, I pity Malfoy the most. In his interviews he says that's what he was supposed to do too: make people sympathise with Malfoy and realise there's actually a different side to him; he's actually just like any other kid but mixing with the worst kind of influences ever and being made to do bad things he would prefer not to do.
He cried after he cursed the girl and was afraid when the Vanishing Cupboard killed the bird. He cried pretty badly and was shaking as he was about to kill Dumbledore. "I have to kill you! Or he'll kill me," he said, in between sobs, as he tried to raise his wand. He wouldn't have done all these if he weren't made to. As tough as he seemed to be on the outside, he actually still had a compassionate heart. Or a normal level of decency, at least.
Malfoy has been quite a mean, snobbish guy all along, but he's innocent. He's still a good guy. A good guy forced to do evil. It was only expected that he become a Death Eater because that's what his family was into, and he would just have to resign to his fate and brainwash himself into doing what he had to do. Kill people. Aww.

GAHAHAHA
"I'm friendly in real life, I promise, I promise."

I'm like, watching Tom Felton (Malfoy)'s interview now. Next I'll look up Helena Bonham Carter! (Bellatrix Lestrange) She's such a bitch in the movie but apparently she's actually a very nice person. Awesome.

Okay I'm getting obsessed:
This is Tom Felton who plays Draco Malfoy in Harry Potter. In WHAT WAY does he look at all like:
Draco Malfoy?

I wanna watch the scene of him crying in the toilet again SO HOT

No comments: