Dec 9, 2009

America's got talent?

Guys who do ballet and don't look gay and don't wear leotards while doing it are sexy. Arcadian Broad definitely isn't sexy lah. He's just awesome. It's so cool watching a guy do ballet. I remember seeing a man do ballet in my ballet school (yeah I went for a year but they didn't really teach me anything; all I did was jump to the rhythm). He was awesomely sexy.

Arcadian says he used to get bullied in school because of what he did. Dumbass bullies.
After his performance when the judges were talking to him, when one of the judges said that his performance wasn't good enough to be in the finals he said that he actually didn't want to this High School Musical song; the producers asked/told him to. I believe him. Which thirteen-year-old who was bullied for his dancing would willingly choose to do HSM for his performance?! That's just damn lame. And stupid. It'd be like he's calling for people to taunt him.

This video says it all, so if you're too lazy to read whatever I just said watch this



While I was watching it on TV and I saw the partner, I got a little confused. The partner seemed to be doing more than he. He looked like he was supposed to be HER partner instead, to you know, assist her in her stunts. This HSM thing is crap. He can do much better. He's a great dancer - for his age, especially. The backup dancers were just a little OTT, plus he did normal dancing, which anyone can do, more than what he got on America's Got Talent for. This should be about showcasing his talents, not about doing a visually stimulating show. This performance is supposed to be about him! It didn't come across to me as being a performance focusing on him at all while I was watching it on TV.

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S OUT AND KEVIN SKINNER IS IN. Kevin Skinner DEFINITELY doesn't sing as well as a lot of other people. He sings okay, I guess, but his performance actually bored me. I don't know if this is one of his lousier performances, but really, I think the only things that make him "special" are that he used to be a chicken catcher and that he can tear when he sings. Uh that doesn't make him sing well. And damn what's wrong with the results.

They're right, Arcadian isn't exactly an awesome professional ballet dancer as compared to a lot of other dancers out there, he mightn't one of the best, but I love his image and personality. Plus he does the piano too hahahahaha. He might not be of "Vegas material" and maybe it wasn't wrong that he didn't make it into the finals, but why the heck is that Skinner in. !!!!! I wouldn't be angry about Arcadian not making it in if Skinner hadn't made it in either, because I don't think he deserves to make it this far.

And young kids who sing awesomely are scary. It's just sad that for child prodigies like these, who play the piano / sing / dance incredibly well, they're well admired by the rest of the world and undoubtedly very popular, but once they become adults they fade into the huge pool of talented musicians who do what they do just as well as them.

I haven't practiced ever since I stepped down from Dance and thus I still can't do a split and my flexibility has deteriorated terribly (this seems like the wrong word to use for this) - I can barely touch the floor.

And I still haven't exercised at all. Oh fat fat me.

Kevin Skinner DOES NOT deserve to be in the finals.

No comments: