Dec 11, 2009

2 lazy 2 exercise

But I really hate that stupid number 2 in my weight. Why can't I be 40 kg huh huh huh why must I always be slightly heavier. No, when it's not slightly heavier like 2kg it's A LOT heavier wah thanks lah I want to get rid of that stupid twooooo.

I guess I know the answer lah hor. I need some fit motivator like Ivan to push me.

-
I was late for cell group, very sorry Xiaoxuan and Maddie and W412.

I need to make the first move because He's always there.
Be faithful to God.

I think it's wonderful how someone who may seem slightly unfortunate to the world is loved and doted on greatly by God. Big Sebastian doesn't speak well and sometimes can't be understood properly, yes, and sometimes he can't sing to the tune or clap along to the beat like the rest of us can do effortlessly, but I think it's obvious to us all that his faith in God is great, greater than most of us here. I think it's great that he thanks God for every little thing in his life and that his faith doesn't lessen when he's sick - he prays that he'll have the strength to get through it and thanks God when he's better. That's a wonderful trait of his, I think, to remember to thank God for all the little things, things I'd forget about.

At 4am when Maddie and Jan were sleeping over, I was crouching over the toilet bowl retching a lot, but nothing came out and I still felt as bad as I had an hour ago when I had first gone into the toilet to try and end my terrible stomach discomfort. I hated it. I felt like I was going to puke, bent over and retched, but nothing came out and I felt just as I had before, just a little more exhausted. I was exhausted and needed to sleep. I felt terrible. And then I prayed in desperation, in defeat, for Jesus to come and help me end it all. And then I immediately - immediately - started puking violently. Violently. It was, I could safely say, the worst twenty seconds of my life. I was thrashing about and everything. The position I was sitting in made it worse. And then I thought it had ended so I finally went to sleep but one and a half hours later I threw up again. It definitely wasn't as bad as the first time, and the following few times were better although still bad, and I think I need to thank God for that. And then after the injection everything was better. Heck the fever. I'd rather have a high fever than puke anytime.

My real torture ended right after I decided to give up and left it up to Him. To that I say Amen.

-
My goal.

Put God first. Think about Him before doing anything. Consider Him before committing a sin. Love God before all, and love others as you love yourself.

I keep saying I want to be closer to God, I want to be closer to God, I want a miracle in my Os... but I'm not doing anything to help. It's time I started.
-

I LOVE it when Pastor Kong dares to venture where few other big Christian figures dare, to try to answer questions many Christians shy away from or answer in a dismissive, judgmental manner that I can't stand. I disagree with what some people say about it being testing to the reader. Yes, it might cause the very vulnerable who take it the wrong way to misinterpret and do other things. But I say it strengthens the faith of the faithful and open-minded Christians. He's right. Good things don't always happen to good people, and bad things do happen to Christians too.

"Despite being grief-stricken, Job “fell to the ground and worshiped,” acknowledging God’s sovereignty over his life to give and take away (1:20-21). Even when he was made bankrupt and saw the irrational death of his ten children, never once did he “sin nor charge God with wrong” (1:22). Job’s trust in God’s goodness was astounding."

No comments: