Nov 22, 2009

Sometimes being the cameraman isn't a good thing

I'm searching fervently through the JJFC, OB and City Harvest albums and I can't even find a decent one of myself.
(No joke okay - my JJFC album alone contains 7GB's worth of pictures and a few videos)

I'm planning to make a calendar thingy for the four of us in J4M. (It's going to cost, like, $100 or more altogether but I'll worry about the price later. Maybe I'll give up and think of another Christmas present for you guys). I'm just trying to kill time lah, I'm trying to download Audition. (HEH yeah I'm the loser)

The cover page's supposed to have a photo of each of us individually. Of course, selecting photos of the other three of them isn't a problem at all because I keep snapping shots of everyone all the time, I just can't find one of myself that doesn't look stupid.

WHAT?!

-
MY AUDITION GAME ISN'T WORKING!!! It keeps saying that the song file doesn't exist so I can't freaking play. WHY!!!! AFTER TWO YEARS I FINALLY DOWNLOAD IT AGAIN AND I CAN'T PLAY IT?!?!?! HELP ME SOMEONE

No comments: