Nov 8, 2009

Please, like, help me here

I'm tired of the bottom half of my hair looking terrible 50% of the time. It's quite thin and layered at the bottom so everything sticks out at funny angles like as if I've got a weird straggly fur thingy on me, and usually they curl in one big bunch and only slightly in this tired-looking way so I look like an idiot.

Forget it. Me and my shitty description skills.

Anyway, the point is, I really would like to do soft rebonding on my hair. But then my hair'll just become like everyone else's: straight. I bet 70% of the females in Singapore aged 13 and above have rebonded their hair before, and then my hair'll become just like theirs, too.
But I think it'll be nicer leh...

Could someone please recommend me a good place to do soft rebonding? Quality, please, although I can't really afford something too expensive either. But I really don't want some cheapo/unreliable shitty salon that makes your hair look nice for a while before your hair starts to frizz and look like an explosion just happened three months later.

Help me someone? According to Statcounter I've got an average of about 70 unique visitors a day, why is it that only one or two or three tag???? )))))):

No comments: