Nov 9, 2009

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF


6B Gathering @ Jwps

So far:
Jayden Ong Jieying, Darren Teo, Derrick, Marilyn, Weixuan, Rupini, Huiling, Jane, Mardiana, Aruna, Malcolm Wai, Su Eng, Lisa Tan, Teressa, Raymeo, Rachel, Wan Ying, Wei Nian, Huai Shen, Chen Min, Puverasen and ME. And maybe Joey (who might be working), Joel Chin, Zeng Xuan and Haris (who might have to go to Myammar to train for some Hockey Asia Cup thing).

I'm incredibly proud of myself. With a bit of Darren's help, I managed to reconnect so many of the "lost sheep", friends we've seemed to have lost contact with these four years. I'm trying to contact Mrs Foo too to ask her to come back, so EVERYONE MUST COME BACK FOR MRS FOO K!!!!
And of course, there'll be Mdm Beena and Mdm Pua and Mdm Poh (probably).
Darren also suggested having a BBQ at 627A. I think that's a fantastic idea. I'll try to find out how to book the pit.

YAY LOOKING FORWARD TO THE EIGHTEENTH!

No comments: