Nov 30, 2009

One man

OFF TO HONGKONG!!!

I've actually got three more posts to blog but I don't have the time to right now. I'm at the airport, outside the gate. Jollin and I are sitting on the floor armed with our awesome tablets, like homeless computer geeks. She's got a cold and I've got nausea, awesome.

Yesterday was fun - dinner at Jack's Place with Sumay and our twelve-year-old brothers. It's just another one of those Sundays after badminton at Boon Lay Sec (I don't do badminton anymore but the rest of them do) and Coach Haden and the rest. Sumay and her family usually comes up to my house to bathe and have lunch at Koufu before going home because Boon Lay Sec's super near my house. But yesterday, after lots of Audition and Rock Band, Mark and Chuen Wee wanted to go swimming so they stayed for dinner YAY! Lots of pictures of us being really stupid. I created a Rock Band guitarist called Miley Cyrus from Rome.

Lots to blog about. I don't know if I'll be able to get internet access in Hongkong. Will try. Byebye!

No comments: