Nov 30, 2009

29 Nov – 5am

It’s 5am. I’ve been tossing and turning in bed since 1 and I haven’t slept a wink. I’m beginning to get a little restless although I still do feel tired. Stupid insomnia. Well I guess it’s no surprise, after my 44-hour-long sleepathon, but gosh I need to get up at like, 6am on Monday. And it’s been a long long time since i’ve woken up anytime before 11am.

It’s 5am, my dad has just left for Nepal (!!!), and the rest of the world is in a deep sleep, eyeballs moving around behind closed eyelids as the dreamers are in their Rapid Eye Movement stage. At this unearthly hour, I’d be waking up and getting ready for school on a normal school day. HAH, I’ve just graduated. :D

Pen and paper before me, with the dim light of the desk lamp and the gentle whirring of the fan accompanying me, I’d love to say I could launch into a thought-provoking, tear-jerking, non-rhyming poem, but I’m not that cool. Instead, the unromantic me is wondering: Poly or JC?

I hate that bloody argument. I’d rather go back to tossing about restlessly in bed than state my dilemma. I’ve blogged about it before. I still think Trinity sounds most appearling – but not to my parents and their bank accounts.

I’ve just eaten 2 fishballs, a slice of ham, a biscuit thingy, and a tiny tub of Petit Miam (or however you spell it) yoghurt. I sincerely hope I don’t puke again. Do ham and yoghurt go well together? It’s a well-known fact that the body converts the most food into energy in the morning, and into fats at night. Is 5am considered early morning or late night in body terms? I guess I’ve just put on all the weight I lost from throwing up again.

I’m yawning. That’s a good sign! I’ll go back to trying to sleep.

P.S. Every time I think about how I screwed up my English Paper 2 I want to pound my head against the wall. Pray I’ll get an A1 for English, friends, please?

No comments: