Nov 21, 2009

I need to retreat from the world

|| Karen || WWW.POLYORJC.SG says (12:57 AM):
you know, sometimes i know i don't blog very well and my posts have been rather shitty, but like
i love to write
and i want to improve
i want to be the best
like... how am i going to go into journalism and that shit
i think my standard of blogging is really worsening
like that my future how
i should just go to jc and do finance or smth

|| Karen || WWW.POLYORJC.SG says (1:00 AM):
but i don't see any future or happiness in myself doing anything other than journalism
but im not really good at it
i'm not awesome at writing and i'm beginning to suck at it
my ideas, my way or writing, it's all going down the drain

(Maddie) Leather-studded kisses says (1:00 AM):
maybe you lose track
you used to write bout random stuff that mattered to the World

|| Karen || WWW.POLYORJC.SG says (1:01 AM):
yeah!
and i'm losing that touch
i can't do those anymore
but i love doing those so much you know?
i love doing it
i just dont have the inspiration anymore
when i try, i try too hard
i used to be able to do it all effortlessly
and with the inspiration
now i just dont have the inspiration and i just cant write well anymore
i'm so scared of losing that touch
but it seems like it's gone already.

you know, i think i'll post this up

No comments: