Nov 24, 2009

Eh bangla!

"You can't discriminate against someone just because he's of a different race, he's of a different religion and his name ends with Bin Laden!" - Bart Simpson

Outing with 6b'05-ers! Taman Jurong.
Photos HERE
My lousy bowling skills
Twins bowling in the same lane -.-
CAR RACING!!! So awesome. I haven't gone to an arcade in years. I miss this so much.
I love shooting games. I had Time Crisis 3 on my PS1 but we're on PS3 now and all my brother plays are Rock Band and Fifa.
Then we did the drums one oh I love this one. These four cmi guys did a song together (each person controlling one drum) and this was the score they got:
Dinner at Pizza Hut. We totally took up the entire restaurant because it's actually a take-away restaurant so they hardly had any seats.
The group picture we took here is with Jiaying.

No comments: