Nov 25, 2009

Always expect me to be late.

We were supposed to meet at 2pm at Boonlay MRT station.
...I woke up at 1.58. Yeah I really should start waking up earlier. I bet I'm going to miss the flight to Hong Kong.

We were actually supposed to go cycling in West Coast Park, but we ended up spending most of our time in Macs. Didn't cycle at all in the end because the rental rate is $10/hour. WTH!

MEGA long walk to the rental place and back. Or maybe there was a shortcut we weren't aware of. I never knew West Coast Park was that big. Apparently at the end of the park there's a field for dogs to run or something. We didn't get that far.
Lisa: This tree looks like it's from the... coniferous forest!
Derrick: Conical shape!
Lisa: Flexible branches!
....Howcome nobody mentioned needle-like leaves, which was the reason it looked like a coniferous tree in the first place?

The spinny thing! Derrick joined me for a while before chickening out because he was feeling dizzy. Muahahaha. Lisa was feeling FULL from drinking a cup of MILO from Macs (Omg, I want a stomach as small as hers) so she couldn't do it.
This triangle thing is so much less fun than before because they took the ropes on the second half of the triangle out so you can only climb halfway up the triangle now.

No comments: