Oct 14, 2009

To make Cui Xiao happy

Whoever watched Riz Low on Youtube, check this out - PCK imitating Riz Low. Thanks, Jonathan, for the link!


I like talking to old friends I haven't talked to in a long while and realised we're still able to chat like as if there were never a distance between us.


JAN AND MADDIE LISTEN TO THIS
Forever Love (Acapella version) by TVXQ.

This, my dear jie&mei, is what ACAPELLA is supposed to sound like. We need to broaden our horizons and get out of the well where we can only hear our own *toot* acapella performances.
AND THIS ONE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE BEATBOX!!!

Listen to it, please (especially Mad), because we need to do better - when/if we start performing again (: I'd like to, by the way. Our previous performances have never done us justice; I'd like to show the world what we've really got one day (and it'd better be damn good).

-

Went to Yingyan's house yesterday in an attempt to get myself to study. Okay lah. I revised the chapter on Food (geog). Tried on her prom dress and heels HAHAHA
I thought she was only taking a picture of my foot -.-

-
At this age we're full of secret, big dreams and it's nice to hear what everyone's got. Let's all meet up twenty years later and see how many of us have actually fulfilled those dreams, how many changed their ambitions, how many became even more successful than they imagined - and how many fell off the road to success.
I remember one CME period where we went to the hall and sat in a circle and revealed our ambitions. I said something about wanting to do something related to music. That isn't my biggest dream now because I know doing it full-time would be very impractical, but it was nice to dream that dream while I wanted it.
As we all revealed our ambitions one by one, I suddenly realised what a beautiful video and memory that would make, with our "Woah!!!"s and cheers and laughter.

"I want to be a PROFESSIONAL DRUMMER"
"I want to be a rich tai-tai"
"I want to be a newscaster"
"I want to open a pastry shop"

No comments: