Oct 22, 2009

My brother's new PS3


It's not Guitar Hero, it's Rock Band. There's a guitar, a drum set and a microphone. The song selection's pretty crappy though. They don't have Avril ): They have, like, Spongebob and Metallica (LOL) and Maroon 5 and Green Day and Evanescence but most are stuff I doubt many have heard of before.


Thank you for being an angel -
sometimes we have to take risks to succeed. I risked humiliation, regret, rejection and my reputation with a lot of the things I've done. This time, after years of being brought down, I just might succeed.

Once I added a Fairfield guy on MSN thinking it was JJ because that Fairfield guy gave Sumay his email address and told her that was JJ's. That resulted in so much shit hahaha I actually sent JJ a personal message on the JJFC forum telling him that a Fairfield guy hacked his email account and scolded vulgarities at a friend of mine. Ah, how gullible we were two years ago, but without mistakes how would we learn?

No comments: