Oct 7, 2009

HELLO I'M IN LOVE WITH JJ AGAIN

Just like what people say about Jay Chou's Fantasy, JJ's Jiang Nan will always be his best album ever (and in my opinion, the best album ever).
Hai Pa, Tian Shi Xin, Dong Jie, Ju Li, Dou Jiang You Tiao - the ballads are so beautifully melodiously melancholic it's not hard to cry listening to them, and the fun songs display the cute side of him. Gosh I love this kid. The personality depicted in this album is the side of him that I fell in love with and the side of him I'll always love and miss, because he's "grown up" now.
Plus he looked incredibly Taiwanese in that album. It was hard to imagine him as a.. Singaporean ACSI guy.

I'm thinking of changing my blog song to Hai Pa. I love my present blog song but... I want Hai Pa. But Hai Pa's really slow. And I want No Surprise too. :/

OH MY JJ.

I remember Rachel, Teressa and I talking about murdering the girl whom JJ kissed in Dong Jie. Nadine hates that girl. "She's not a ballerina! Her movements are WRONG!!!"
I hate that girl's character too. Piang, when JJ tries to hug her she pushes him away and then starts doing the AH LIAN SLAP. WAH LAO. I remember Rachel Teressa and I being furious at her. Yes, so she keeps ah lian slapping her before hugging him again. I can't believe how idiotic JJ's character is. I'm watching them kiss now. Ahh my JJ.
Dong Jie (2004).

OMG I'm watching that video, Dong Jie, and there's this scene near the end where he and the girl are sitting on the bench and talking, and he does that that that shrugging action and "mm not bad" face he always does even now!!!!! OMG SO CUTE. He looks so different, it looks like as if two complete strangers are doing the same mm not bad face. GAHAHAHAHA. And he's doing that straining ugly face too GAHAHAHA

And he looks so stupid with wet hair, just like me! GOSH LAH HE KISS THAT GIRL FOR SO LONG WHERE'S MY TURN

OH SHUCKS I'M CRAZY AGAIN. To look for a picture for this post, I opened my long-abandoned JJ folder. Excluding pictures and stuff I took from his events etc., I've got around 1570 pictures and videos of him. 1570 only?

OMG HOHOHO I WAS LOOKING THROUGH THE OLD PICTURES AND SAW A 2006 ONE, HE USED THE SAME OIL BLOTTER AS WHAT I'M USING NOW!!!! OMG HAHA

His old blog never fails to make me fall in love with him again. The most recent post is very "serious" lah, and the more recent ones aren't very interesting, but all the really-really-long-ago posts are.. so damn cute.

No comments: