Oct 15, 2009

11 MORE DAYS AND I STILL GO ONLINE EVERY DAY



I have THE CUTEST picture of Mrs Yip. I don't know if I'll get killed for posting it up so I won't (yet), but it's of her using the visualiser - and projecting it on three screens - and putting her face to it and making a stupid expression and sticking out her tongue, so her face is blown up (and upside-down) on three huge screens on the wall, IT'S SERIOUSLY THE BOMB. Everyone, when you see me ask to see the picture :D It's really cute.

Jean tricked Lixin into saying "I have a small vagina" in French. I have the video of them re-enacting the scene, it's the bomb but I can't post it up here lah, I'd be defaming my beautiful school.


I just ordered a $28 biker jacket online but the blogshop owner hasn't gotten back to me regarding my purchase yet. I really like it but I don't know if I'll look nice in it or not, AND I know it's very... outdated. Yah like Suah bought it last December and sold it 'cos she saw too many people wearing it hahaha. Nevermind lah, I still want it anyway. I've always wanted it but my mum has never allowed me to get one. I don't think she'll be happy when she sees it but whatever I WANT THAT JACKET

No comments: