Sep 10, 2009

Sorry sorry HAHA

The world's turning upside down:
I'm beginning to listen to Korean music. X
*goes to hide under my collection of English and Chinese CDs*

I never expected myself to like music of languages I didn't understand. It's as good as listening to instrumental music, isn't it? I mean, I don't understand a word of Korean (okay except 'I Love You' HAHA)

AIYAH IDK LAH. The Chinese music industry seems to be failing.

Should I change my blog song? I love my present blog song though. ): It's nice, isn't it? Plus By2 are sort of my OB seniors in a way, and they were even from my CG (just that they left before I joined), so I ought to support them, right?

If I change my blog song, I'll change it to No Surprise by Daughtry. LOVE that song.
If anyone has noticed, there's a similarity between most of the songs I like. I love the climax at the choruses, plus all the guitars. Yay I love rock guitars. HAHAHA

Was thinking of changing my blog song to Avril's I'm With You initially, but nah, I'll leave that for another time. I like No Surprise more.

By the way, I like this song!

-

When people know you, you become public property. Suddenly, the real you is forced to be compressed and hidden deep inside, and you become what other people want you to be.
Guess what. I don't think I'd ever become like that - or I hope not, anyway.

Until that day, I'll treasure every bit of the freedom I have to express myself.

No comments: