Sep 14, 2009

The reason I hate those love songs

I saw an advertisement on some movie and thought: If I realised I only had fifteen minutes left to live, I would call you up and make you come down here and kiss you crazy.
Would God forgive me for that?

The kiss goodnight, it comes with me
Both wrong and right, our memories
The whispering before we sleep, just one more thing that you can't keep
Our favorite place we used to go
The warm embrace that no one knows
The loving look that's left your eyes

But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise

Don't be surprised when we hate this tomorrow
God knows we tried to find an easier way
Yeah you and I will be a tough act to follow

But I know in time we'll find this was no surprise


Just as I was blogging this and feeling emo, Yong Zheng happened to MSN me and send me the song. Lifted my mood a little, thanks, friend I never really knew (:
And then at the same time, Evelyn wanted to transfer the file to me too. Aww I feel loved.
The song makes me feel high. It isn't supposed to, is it?

I blog too much when I'm online.

And Kay Kay is pretty. Xiaxue is ANYTHING BUT. I mean, I've got no right to say something like that *checks out my pimples in the mirror* but seriously. And she talks like the ultimate bimbo. I was even reminded of Riz Low.

"I like, zipbra preents!" - Jay See Suah

Ruthenium. (twitter.com/favouriteboy) says (5:57 PM):
LOLLL cheerup la we can wear khaki & zipbra preengs
me says (5:57 PM):
WHO WANTS TO WEAR ZIPBRA
I WEAR HOOK ONE

No comments: