Sep 15, 2009

DIE APPLE DIE

I really regret getting my iPod now. I should've gotten the Sony Walkman. I'm having so so so much trouble transferring songs, and does anyone know how to transfer videos? And there are so many things I CAN'T do with it. I can't transfer songs from my iPod to my iTunes, and whatever's in my iPod and not in my iTunes WILL BE DELETED. In that way, I've lost so many songs because my iPod used to be synced to my STOLEN tablet, and there were so many more songs in that one. I'm even beginning to miss my old Creative one now. I really should've gotten the Sony Walkman instead. PLUS the Walkman comes with a radio function. I wantttttt. I can't believe how stupid I was to choose the iPod over the Walkman simply because it looked cool. I know better now, but there's nothing I can do anymore, is there? I'll just wait for my iPod to grow old and become spoilt four years later before I get something NOT FROM APPLE.

No comments: