Sep 20, 2009

One of those moments

One day I went crazy and started searching for my Primary 1 and 2 classmates on Facebook and found Barredy. Got to talk to him a little for the first time today.

The only memory I have of him is when we were in P1 or 2 and Miss Ang made me sit beside him (in an attempt to get me to influence him in a good way because I was quite well-behaved and he was quite playful I think.), and we both started playing some game in her class. We were supposed to tie our schoolbag's straps around our bodies in the most complicated way we could think of, such that the other person was unable to untie them. I did some stupid complicated thing (I think it was a double dead knot) and both he and I were unable to untie the straps. Then I asked Miss Ang for help and started crying as she cut the straps to get me out.

Ah, memories. That was the first time I lied to my mum I think. I told her I cut the straps myself because I found them too long. I remember feeling quite scared about lying, but what was I supposed to tell her? That I was playing in class?

No comments: