Sep 16, 2009

A lifetime in a second

Guess what. Years later, perhaps we'll be able to be good friends and perhaps we'd even be attached to someone else, but our memories will always hold a very, very, very special place in my heart.

So stupid. A year and nine months is kind of pathetic, but in that short span of time we've been through so much, so incredibly much. It's overwhelming.

Thoughts of you are filling my mind these days. Do I still mean anything to you? Are our memories still worth anything to you? That very precious box my mother gave me as a child is still with you; perhaps I'll ask for it to be given back to me someday. You know, I threw away everything inside it so that I could give it to you - stuff from my primary school and kindergarten days. I remember there was a little piece of a rubber ball and hose, when I went for some Science talk and the guy used dry ice to shatter them. There was also a little plastic fake rose that fascinated me as a child. There was a small glass pebble too.

The Ikea heart in your room, the couple rings, the Thirteen Letters, that bracelet that cost me quite a bit just a few weeks before we broke up - do they still mean anything to you? I'd like to know.

[ Livejournal ]

No comments: