Sep 6, 2009

I worry for their eyesight

sec one junior says (12:48 AM):
oh and just fyi, (THIS IS RANDOM, it just popped into my head) ppl in my class say that you're prettier than glenda

me says (12:48 AM):
for what! i look hideous. PLUS WHY DO PEOPLE IN YOUR CLASS KNOW ME?!

sec one junior says (12:48 AM):
ohh
in aces day
you passed the camera to my friend
then my classmate was like 'OMG WHO WAS THAT?' then my friend and i were like 'huh? you saying karen ah?' then they are like 'OMG SHE DAMN PRETTY LEH!'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT?!?!?!
(Jessie, this is your cue to start flooding my tagboard)


sec one junior says (12:55 AM):
you know, when i first saw you i was like 'omg. black faced is used to describe ppl who are angry/emo. but this person(i didnt know your name then) is..literally black. or it just gives that..LOOK...i duno if you understand. just that..LOOK'

No comments: