Sep 7, 2009

I love Crescent


Lingling, you don't look weird! You look really cute, 'kay!

Now that our Graduation's nearing, I'm going to be taking as many pictures as possible.
I need more SD cards. I've exhausted three 2GB SD cards already. (I'm not saving my pictures on my computer, I'm waiting for when I upgrade the RAM and memory space. I don't know when that'll happen though.)
I love my school, I love my friends, I love the crazy times we spend together. The memories just keep flooding my heart every time I think of how we're going to part in a month's time.

I'm really, really going to miss Crescent and my secondary school life, even though there were times I felt extremely lonely, times I felt there was nobody I could trust, times the superficiality of everyone around me felt suffocating. Yes, there are negative points, but when you miss something, you only think about the good stuff.

I'll always miss how comfortable we feel in our class - comfortable enough to change clothes/expose ourselves by sitting in really unglam ways/sleep on the floor in the classroom.

If I go to Poly, I'll really miss school life. I don't know. I've got a really big dilemma regarding whether I ought to go to Poly or JC. I'd rather hang out with...... people from a good JC. I mean, I'm kinda stereotyping, but people in (good) JCs tend to be better influences, more sophisticated etc. It's easier to excel when you're learning/spending your time in a very conducive studying environment. Then again, I really don't want to subject myself to the torture of mugging for A's. O's are bad enough. (And I'm not even studying. LOL.) Also, I think the people in JC are more likely to put up with my obsession over recycling paper / my rants on saving the environment and my stupid problems and my feelings about God (especially if it's SAJC I go to). And they'd be more likely to appreciate my wordy blog posts. I take lots of pride in my blog, because whoever reads it knows a lot about me. It's my diary, and I open up as much as I can to it. In my blog lies my thoughts on the world and everything around me and the issues facing people around me. Those thoughts are precious, I think, because in those thoughts I can see myself mature slowly, learning more and more about the (corrupted) world I live in with each post.

Wow, look at how far I've digressed. :/

Anyway, yes. I'm a person who ponders a lot about things (Really. Who else would get emo when listening to Lady Gaga? I get emo at the world, because I realise how corrupted some people are, and that they're spreading their corruption through something beautiful God created - music. Don't say I'm crazy. See what I mean?) and I need people who can tolerate my deep (ahem) thoughts, penned down in very wordy blog posts (like this. But this isn't thaaat wordy).

So, how?


-
Jieying:
"I'M FUCKING IN LOVE WITH F(X)
OMG KRYSTAL'S FUCKING HOT AND SHE'S ONLY BLOODY 14
OKAY MAYBE IT'S OVERRATED BY ME BUT THEY'RE REALLY AWESOME
HEEEHEEEE WATCH IT EVERYONE DIE ALSO MUST WATCH HORXZXXXXXX"


Even Jayden Jieying Ong has gotten into Korean (thanks to Hazel Tay, as expected!).
The day Janeen starts to say anything about Korean music, I'm going to declare that I live in a hole.
HAHAHA JIEYING&JANEEN SO CUTE

No comments: