Sep 22, 2009

Chicken Nut Bread

Today while I was queueing for chee cheong fun, a Sec One Dance junior sneaked up to me and poked me in the ribs. While my mind hadn't registered what had happened, my reflex action was to give her a blur look. Then she went "Aiyoh, you no response de!" and went back to another junior. She did it to Glenda and Eudea too, and we made a casual comment that turned out to be quite thought-provoking for me (and perhaps would be for the other Sec 4 Dancers and our seniors):

"Last time, we didn't even dare to look at our seniors!"

When we were in Sec 1 and 2 - Christine's and Michelle's batch. Imagine even talking to anyone from Christine's batch when we were in Sec 1. Omg.

-
During the Prelim period I was so relaxed and I didn't really study (except for Chem). I know I screwed all the papers up, or I could've done them much better if I had studied. I'm beginning to regret not studying now, because this is the last time we can gauge our abilities and how well we'll do for the O's. We got back our SS papers today - the first paper we've gotten back - and I'm very unhappy with my results. 60, a miserable borderline B4.

Millie, who topped the class AND the level, got 86.

I need an A1 for my Comb. Humanities, and the state of my Geog is worrying. I interpret every question that has a diagram - and most questions that don't - wrongly, so I can write a page full of answers for a single question and still get it totally wrong. In fact, that's happened almost all the time I do the TYS. I interpret the questions in school exam papers correctly, so I get my As, but when it comes to the O level questions I suddenly seem to lose the ability to understand the question properly. I hate it. It's so scary. I could memorize the entire syllabus by heart and still get an F9 because of misinterpretation of questions.

God save me.

No comments: