Sep 17, 2009

"Don't trust a ho, never trust a ho, won't trust a ho 'cos the ho won't trust me"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE BOMB THE BOMB MY SURNAME IS HO, NICE ONE 30H!3

Malaysia is going to declare that they are going to claim that the following are theirs:
- Nasi Lemak (from Indonesia)
- Hainanese chicken rice (from Hainan)
- Teochew Bak Kut Teh (Guess where from)
-Chilli crab
because they are angry that other Asian countries have taken these dishes and used them for themselves. They're the bomb, seriously. Is the person who declared that even a Malaysian? Don't make me feel any sorrier for the world, seriously.


Cheap thrills like this
are the reasons I love my school.


Yes, went out with Yingyan! Went to Far East and walked and walked and didn't get anything, and then we went to Cine where Yingyan speng $48 in Diva and somemore on a skirt for Career Day, and I GOT THE BEST PAIR OF SKINNIES/JEGGINGS(jeans/leggings) EVER. EVER EVER EVER.
I'm going back to buy another one when I can. Totally the bomb. It's denim, but thin, and very fitting. So they're like leggings, yes, but they're made of jeans material, and don't cling to your fats like leggings. Ah. Skinnies. OH THE LOVE. Best buy this year.
And we took neoprints!
(Click on image for a larger one)
(More pictures: HERE)

No comments: