Aug 6, 2009

My secret fetish (!!)

I cut my fringe.

Before,
After,

Yup, cheena piang again. At least it wasn't as bad as previous haircuts though. Guess how much it cost to cut my fringe...
$3. LOL.
(Poor lighting yes I know. My photoshop isn't working because I used my activation code on my STOLEN TABLET and I can't use it anymore. WTH)
(UGH, STUPID PIMPLE)

YOG Learning centre was fun, our group got FIRST! :D So I have the YOG badge :D Wonderful wonderful pictures, and I videoed the class cheer. And I've got BEAU-I-FUL videos of Janeen HAHAHAHA. Will put everything up on Facebook when, I'm free ;D Three more weeks to Prelims though. Maybe after O's luh.

'Kay, Don't Forget the Lyrics tomorrow! Thankfully it's not like what I expected. And because there were only, like, two Sec 3 class representatives who turned up, ten of us are going to be on the stage together HAHA. YAY. I know Zuo En and Chrissy will be representing their classes too :D

Will be wearing the red tee Janice gave J4M a super long time ago. 2 years ago? Never wore it because it was kind of tight, but surprisingly it's okay now. :/ My weight records say I haven't lost any weight since Sec 1 though. Weird. Maybe Nadine's sister was right lol. Stupid screwed school weighing machine. I was so babyfatty in Sec 1 can.
Three years ago.
(!!!!!!) (Oh and HELLO NADINE if you happen to see this!)

Yknow, I was 152 in Sec 1 and suddenly shot up to 156 in Sec two. FOUR CM DIFFERENCE! And now I'm...157 -.- 1 cm in two years. Great. I want my growth spurt again.

No comments: