Aug 7, 2009

HELLO WORLD, WITNESS THE CRESCENT SPIRIT

Hey, today's 07/08/09! :D :D :D
I find this really amusing. I don't know why. Perhaps it's because I've been reciting this every year since P1.

I love my school, I really do.
Or rather, I love the people I met in my 2006-2009 years in Crescent. LOVE MY BATCH LOVE LOVE LOVE MY BATCH. And my seniors of course, but that's a different thing altogether.


Ms Ang & our Signboard
Bella helping Iman with her wig HAHA

Don't Forget the Lyrics was complete crap. I can't believe I actually bothered to memorize Singapore songs' lyrics for that. And EH, for the Moments of Magic one I TOTALLY RAISED UP MY HAND FIRST CAN. The other group didn't even raise their hands up at all! Not a single one raised their hand. SERIOUSLY. Then she still called for the "fastest hands first" thing when the other group didn't even raise their hands. I saw Kelly, Hazzie, Jieying etc chanting my name, trying to get them to choose me HAHA. Like GAH, but it's okay, still had fun anyway (:
Don'tForgetTheLyrics

Dance performance.... .

After the celebration:
Eudz(!!!)


Chen Ting, Janey and I went to Queenstown Library to do work. The silence is so intense it's stressful. So much better than J.E. Library please.
CHENTING'S HOLGA'S MEGA CUTE
+
= HAHA
Separated by a wall. Aww.

Janey "destressing". Manga. LOL
:D


O.O Pictures make a post really long. Forget it, it's Facebook from now on.

No comments: