Aug 15, 2009

Love, Peace, and ROCK \m/

Was watching Mayday's 10000人 出头天 concert DVD. Ahhhhhh my love for Mayday has been revived.

My dad, who has watched the whole thing, says Ashin didn't go off-pitch/key throughout the whole concert. Except for a few very minor unnoticeable ones, of course; it's live, it can't be totally perfect. It's kind of hard to believe. Maybe it was digitally edited for the DVD hahaha.

I love 你不是真正的快乐's lyrics, but I think they'd sound quite stupid if I were to translate it into English. Most of their songs' lyrics are really nice, and I really like their concept of peace. I love 万安,地球人, the lyrics are beautiful, about war and peace. I shall put the lyrics up someday if I remember.

Now they're all old fogies hahaha, I remember Masa's hair used to be quite nice; now he just looks old. Masa and Stone look quite bad now.


Will be going for the Da Vinci exhibition later :D Can't wait.
I don't know how I'm going to finish all my homework AND study for Monday's Rivers & Coasts test. ): My life is miserable.

This week has been a pretty sleepless one. On Monday and Tuesday I slept for about 4 hours or less each, and I slept for about 3 hours each on Wednesday, Thurs and Friday. Madness.

No comments: