Jul 18, 2009

You know who you are.

If you truly love God, you'll love His children too.

No, I don't like how you guys keep talking about how much you love God and implying how holy you are when it definitely isn't reflected in your actions. The most important thing about CrezDance is respect. Without respect, no matter how good your actions are (or how good you think they are), or how disciplined you think you are, doesn't matter at all. The most important thing is respect. Crezdance is ALL about respect. I thought I've emphasized that countless times before. You guys aren't showing it, haven't been showing it at all, ever. I never wanted to talk about this but this is getting out of hand.

So stop talking about how much you love God if you can't even get this straight. God-fearing Christians as holy as you seem wouldn't be proud of their rebellion towards their seniors. Okay I know I'm in no position to judge your holiness (or lack of it) because, really, only God knows, but I just want you (and the rest of your group of friends) to know that your attitude towards Dance and the seniors is disgusting. It isn't funny, it isn't popular, it's just plain disgusting and just to let you know, the seniors can choose to kick you out of Dance if necessary.


---



Crescent Dance has been around for, uh, how many years? Close to twenty or more than twenty, that's all I know.

The decades of friendship that existed right from the beginning is tense now. I wonder how angry and hurt the seniors would feel if they knew about this.

---


If AYG hasn't impacted you guys enough then I don't know what can help you guys, but I just hope all of you are putting in your best effort for the love of Dance, because Dance, to me and all the rest of your seniors, was our motivation to get through the week, was what kept us going, gave us a purpose, a passion, in school life. The friends we've found there are closer to us than our classmates, and our bond is .. as strong as the ionic bonds in an ionic lattice haha (the word "bond" reminded me of that). Not only that, the thing that made Crescent Dance so memorable was the hardship we went through, and our seniors' scoldings, and our reverence of them. No exaggeration. I guess the lack of hardship, scoldings and respect has resulted in this. Guin's so right; Dance has changed so much and when I say I miss Dance, I actually miss our years of Dance. Each new batch that leads and comes in is different, whether in a good or bad way, and with each year Dance is evolving. The amount of respect in Dance, as compared to three/two years ago, is almost zero. I guess I wasn't harsh enough.

..I don't like change.

No comments: